Community managers are the professional backbone of the communities they serve, providing the skills and expertise that are essential to the successful management of associations. Let CAI help you shape the industry.
CAI provides the opportunity to attend educational webinars and programs to increase your knowledge in the Community Association industry. Join CAI and learn from your peers, share your own expertise, and access tools, resources, and information that can make you a more effective and respected community manager. Plus, there are opportunities to expand your career by earning the following distinguished credentials
CMCA® – Certified Manager of Community Associations®
AMS® – Association Management Specialist®
PCAM® – Professional Community Association Manager®
LSM® – Large-Scale Manager®
CAI also offers membership for Community Management Companies to expand your client base and the resources to assist corporate executives interested in business growth and professional development.
Resources and Services You'll Receive as a CAI Member
- Professional Management Development Program
- Local Chapter Education and Networking Events
- National Conference and Events
- Professional Designations and Certifications
- Common Ground, CAI-National's Award-Winning Magazine
- Chapter Magazine, Community Insider
- Advocacy Center
- Publication Discounts
- Information and tools for success
- And so much more!